Monday, May 30, 2016

The old market - internet site

Next to the movie "The holyland's cats" that I shot in Rishon LeZion
stands the old market of Rishon Le Zion that the municapality wants to destroy it.
The market is very old, and I remember my mom  and I  doing shopping there.
The internet site will include drawings from sites in Rishon, so I drew some. Everthing will be with animations and I see these drawings as  backgrounds to the site and to the animations of the people in the market that  shop there.That will be interactive like a game. and I also have voice over of a seller man from the BASTA that tells the story of the market. Everything happens near the movie "The holyland's cats"The holyland's cats that I shot near the old market in  Rishon.. and everthing will show the audience what Rishon Le Zion is like.
This is the "BASTA" for reference of the colours
And it's not finished. painted in photoshop


I do everything in digital painting. First I do the cleaning of the line. in photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment