Monday, February 29, 2016




The Holyland's white cabagge butterflies



The small white (Pieris rapae) is a small- to medium-sized butterfly species of the whites-and-yellows family Pieridae. It is also known as the small cabbage white and in New Zealand, simply as white butterfly.[1] The names "cabbage butterfly" and "cabbage white" can also refer to the large white. The butterfly can be distinguished by the white color with small black dots on its wings. They are distinguished from the smaller size and lack of the black band at the tip of their forewings.

(WIKIPEDIA)







A group of white butterflies flying in the field between B'eer Yaakov and Rishon Le Zion - a medium city near Tel Aviv. I think it was their courting period. It was pretty nice so I shoot it. meanwhile somebody took my old brown bicycle that wasn't tied to anything. and somebody just go out from his vehicle and took it. I shoot pretty much time so he or she got the time to take it. It was sad cause I needed to go back home by foot. but later I buy another bicycle. and I have this movie that is pretty nice with the music of Yanni a greek musician.




Ronit Zerony, Feb' 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment