Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Holy city - Bar-Ilan Road, 2016

Director, editor: Ronit zerony


It was on Tu Bishvat, I decided to go for planting trees in Modi'eei'n but didn't find the place and got lost. Soon I catch a bus that took me to Jerusalem. I got to Bar-Ilan Road near the mount Scopus and the university. My eyes catches doves that were walking around and eating. I start shooting with my Nokia N86 and that's the way this movie came out. With good music of Zoren I think you can see the doves and other birds that were there. also the religious people that were making their shopping before the holyday. Once there was a fight between the religious people and the non-religious about crossing the Bar-Ilan road on Shabbats. There were a huge demonstrations that the religious want to stop the traffic on Shabbat but the non-religious were not accepting this. This is the story of Bar-Ilan road in Jerusalem, but also the story of the doves and the birds.

Ronit Zerony, Feb 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment